Tuesday 22 January 2013

SPLINTER CULTURE

During my morning blog read I stumbled across this lovely website www.hellopretty.com . It's an online shoppers haven, it has everything from furniture to apparel to jewelry to art work and lots more exciting quirky stuff! I fell in love and i've been on it the whooooole day (well most parts of the day). So since its my fashion duty to let our readers know whats hot we had to share. Happy shopping!

I picked a few things that stood out with regards to jewelry and accessories



For those that love all things rings these work as special statement pieces, and because of their natural material  they will go along way.





The Iphone 5 covers, sunglasses and watches are from a company named is Trevz, I have put their magical items on my must have list


The Iphone 5 covers are handmade of sustainable bamboo this one has the USA flag design



Another cover if you looking to funk up your Iphone 5




Their watches along with their shades are also made from sustainable bamboo, very retro..




This lovely Brooch is from Hello Bebe,  check them out aswel on hellopretty.com


all images from www.hellopretty.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment