Tuesday 17 July 2012

Rachel Zoe

If there is anyone I adore and have mad respect for in the fashion industry is Miss Zoe herself. I want her job I want her job and did I mention that I want her job :) ??
Anyway that's not what this blog is about, I have been having my own suspicion about her weight. From her 1st season of "The Rachel Zoe Project" i've just had a nagging feeling that she might have weight issues. Then I came across these pics on her website www.thezoereport.com. The wafer thin Zoe scared me and I feel these pics should be raising concerns for her if she cant see it, her team of glam surely should be seeing something worth worrying about....
In this particular pic that lollipop look
Rachel and her ever so supportive husband looking glam!

Zoe next to Gwyneth not looking very healthy...

No comments:

Post a Comment