Friday 24 February 2012


Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Joburg


Greetings to you all!


With this being my first blog I would like to introduce myself to you all, I am a lover of fashion, not nessesarily follow trends but follow what works for my eye and set trends where I can.

With the formalities out the way lets get down to the order of the day!
As we all should know by now "Joburg Fashion Week" now known as "Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Joburg", is creeping up on us MORE than 25 designers will be showcasing their Autmn/ Winter collections exciting times I tell you!
Mercedes Benz the international luxury brand has partnered with other fashion weeks world wide so it was no surprise it eventually merged with Africa Fashion Internation (AFI) were all too excited to see whats in store for the new partnership!
My highlight for the show is to see non other than Thula Sindi's collection he just knows how to make a woman feel....well, like a woman should, sexy, daring and classy!
Second to that "Loin Cloth and Ashes" saw their show last year and I was blown away by their fresh and quirky approach to fashion!
As usual "Gavin Rajah" is sold out and so is "David Tlale" show. These two shows promise to have spectacular line ups and surprises in store but hopefuly this time someone wont keep his followers waiting. Other designers to be excited about are Kluk CGDT, Spero Villioti, Heni, Leigh Schubert, Abigail Keats, Abigail Betz and the Dax Martin Chocolatier Collection Brought to you by Magnum and looots more :)

Diarise your dates 7 March -10 March 2012
Venue Hyde Park Corner
Buy your tickets now as they are moving off the shelves like the hot cakes that they are!(range between R150-R250)
See you there!

with love

MissThabeng

No comments:

Post a Comment